Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm determined.

I'm a procrastinator.  I slack off.  I let great opportunities slip by.  And it has really got to end.

One day not too long ago I was going through old messages and found many emails from other artists wanting to collaborate, shop owners asking about selling in their shops, gallery coordinators offering shows, editors of well known design blogs, the list goes on. And I didn't respond to them!  Okay, so I guess there were one or two I responded to, but then never followed up on. I mean really, I could kick myself if it were physically possible!

Why do I do this?  I would love to be able to live off my photography if I could, and these were means to that end, I frustrate myself beyond belief sometimes!

But that's it. It's stopping now.

No comments: